Awesome Crossing Redux Awesome Crossing Redux

good as always even as a remake type thing

I like how old Egoraptor is jesus minus the chill attitude.

|~Hug Me To The Skies~| |~Hug Me To The Skies~|

So close :(

It's not a bad movie at all but the background artwork was bugging me the whole time. Some outlining on it would of substantially helped. The japenese seemed out of place to me too with all the english signs. Otherwise it had no problems and was pretty good.

Attempting Suicide Attempting Suicide

...ummm

Doesn't make any sence at all. Why did the branch break after his weight was off it? Why was he blowing himself up by the side of the road? Why would someone who would kill a person for money be interisted in a rabbit? I really didn't think it was that good at all.

An Ambiguous Short An Ambiguous Short

...yea

I really dont get it. you probably wont be blammed because your artwork is o.k. but you need some sort of story or theme (and no that little quote thing at the beginning doesn't count.) With your art skill you could make a really great movie just jive it some story or pourpose, i felt like I was looing at a picture when it could have been so good.

BritishMoose responds:

The text at the beginning was just to try and create more levels that it could be interpreted on - heck, I don't even know what it's about!
It seems that the lack of a story is a big deal, so I'll definately work on that.
Thanks for the review.

TooF - Bad Habit TooF - Bad Habit

WHAT?!?!?!

I don't understand... its not really Toof. I mean good animation, real swearing, still just as funny, and no commentary... I mean i guess its cooler but I like Toof for Toof, and this is just something else like Toof beta or something. I dunno I guess it just rubs me the wrong way, I say stick to Toof.
Giggleman129

P.S. ...yes his helmet is pretty badass.

Rockman Neo Rockman Neo

I still love it...

seriously soo many things can be doe with the ideas from this, movies or games, ext.

TooF Solid vs Croose TooF Solid vs Croose

oh yea

good job. I like bringing back the guys who actually differ from eachother. I know you talked about it but I still think it ended pretty early.
P.S. You should totally just give a shoutout to like bryers or something, maby they can help you out with the no ice cream situation

MACception responds:

LOL! Dude...Imagined if TooF was sponsored by Bryers? That'd be badass...

Hell-Bent Hell-Bent

Pretty good

could have done without that joke-thing in the middle their, and the end plot stuff seemed forced and didn't really fit.

TooF Losing A Friend TooF Losing A Friend

TOOF!!!!

personally i dont think it's as good as 3 (go FBI toofs) but this one definatly had its moments. another great commentary but not much variation in characters or storyline. make the guys different, like in toof 3 i think it helps. very very good.

MACception responds:

Yeah, I felt that a bit...I still want to keep introducing characters so I get a good database, so, you'll see more come :D I like that little chicken guy though, didn't you?

Bogs Flash Collection Bogs Flash Collection

meh.

don't really get it but I like it.
pretty good.